Thursday, May 29, 2014

Navy Burger - Tsunami

Restaurant Review by M.S.

I’d like to introduce one of my favorite restaurants, Tsunami in Yokosuka. We can eat Mexican food and American-style burgers there. The Navy Burger is very popular at Tsurumi and many famous people go there to try it.

I went there with my friends. I ate the Hawaiian BBQ Burger, and my friends ate Yokosuka Cherry Cheesecake. I sometimes go there and eat a Navy Burger.The Navy Burger is like the armed  forces food of the US Navy in the old days. At Tsunami in Yokosuka, a hamburger was developed based on this recipe and is sold by the name of Navy Burger.

At Tsunami, there are many kinds of Mexican food, hamburgers, curry, dessert and beer. The most popular menu is the GW Burger. If you eat a hamburger, you can choose regular size or quarter pound. It costs about 1000 yen.

The atmosphere at Tsunami is very good. You  can relax and enjoy eating or drinking there.

The location is near Shioiri Station on Dobuita Street. Tsunami is open from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.

If you want to eat a delicious hamburger, you should go to Tsunami!

Tsunami  
Address: 2-1-9 Honcho, Yokosuka, Kanagawa  238-0041
Phone: 046-827-1949
Hours: Mon-Fri 11:00-22:00
             Sat-Sun 10:00-22:00
Website: http://navyburger.com


No comments:

Post a Comment