Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pomunoki - Dream of Rice Omelette


Restaurant Review by H. F.

I'd like to introduce Pomunoki. Pomunoki is a famous rice omelette restaurant. It has over fifty menu items and many desserts! There are so many choices, I couldn't order immediately. And it is good that it is close to the station.

I went there for dinner with my friend. The atmosphere of the restaurant is bright and easy to enter. The staff are kind and friendly. We talked a little. I ordered an orange juice and a salad. My friend ordered a raspberry juice and a salad. The salad had a healthy taste, so we were smiling.

The rice omelette came after a while. We ate rice omelette with a gratin sauce in beef stew (1,280). I ordered the medium size. It was very big. The quantity was like three cups of rice. My friend ordered mentai cream rice omelette (980). It was a small standard size.

We ate dessert after our meal. I ordered chocolate parfait and my friend ordered katarana. We shared them. They were delicious. We were so impressed! My friend said it was a good place to go. When I heard that, I was happy.

Pomunoki
Address: Yodobashi, Yokohama Bld. B2F Nishi-ku, Kitasaiwai 1-2-7, Yokohama 220-0004
Phone: 045-290-8898
Open: 11:00~23:00 (L.O 22:30) Holiday is when the building is closed
Access: From Yokohama Station, go out of the west exit and proceed to the right to More's. Go down the escalator to enter Yodobashi Building. Turn to the right and walk 18 steps.
URL: http://www.pomunoki.com/pomunoki/

No comments:

Post a Comment