Sunday, March 3, 2013

Enjoy the Easy BBQ - Gyukaku

Restaurant Review by T. M.

Do you like BBQ? I like BBQ! Today I will introduce a restaurant where you can easily enjoy a barbecue. The name of the shop is Gyukaku. There are more than 600 stores all over Japan. There are even some famous shops abroad. There are two stores in Tsurumi and I'll introduce one of them.

The nearest station to the shop is Keikyu Tsurumi. It is a 5-minute walk from the station. It is in front of two convenience stores. The genre of this shop is roasted meat. With the roasted meat, you grill an extremely brief barbecue. You grill a mouthful size of meat over a clay charcoal stove and eat it.

When you are in the shop, they say "Irasshaimase! Konbanwa!!" You feel welcomed. And the staff guides you to a seat. That is the reason I like this shop. The staff is cheerful, and the service for customers is very good, too. Jazz music is played in the shop, so the atmosphere in the shop is very good.

I recommend "Gyukaku Calbi." This meat is cooked unlike other meat in the shop. The flavor is unlike other Korean barbecue restaurants. 580 is a little high expensive, but please challenge it. I recommend that you order the buffet course if you want to eat a lot of meat. You can enjoy 70 different dishes for 3,000. A delicious dessert is included.

Finally, I will introduce the class of visitors. Roasted meat restaurants often have many families. When I went, there was a couple, a group of friends  and a  person who came alone. I want to tell everyone that the atmosphere is very comfortable. I think that next time I intend to go alone.

Gyukaku
Address: 1 Tsurumi-ku 5-5, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa. 〒230-0051
Phone: 045-510-2929.
Open: 5:00-12:00. Open every day without holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment