Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Do You Like Ethnic Food? - Monsoon Cafe

Restaurant Review by K. A.

Recently I met my friend and we happened to find a nice restaurant. We had some delicious food there, so today I will introduce Monsoon Cafe.

If you like ethnic food, you should go there. There are a lot of ethnic foods from Thailand, Vietnam, China and more. I am sure that you will enjoy having these foods and you will say, "I have never had such delicious food!"

I had Goi Cuon, which is Vietnamese style spring roll, deep-fried shrimp and avocado with chilli mayonnaise, and Chicken Gapao, which is spicy basil rice with fried egg. Every food I had was a little spicy, but if you are not good at spicy food, it will still be OK. And I drank a Virgin Breeze. It is cute and sweet. You should try it.

The cost may be a little expensive, but if you go to there at lunch, you can eat cheaper than at dinner. So I recommend lunchtime.

This restaurant's mood is calm, exotic and clean, like the Orient. If I am in there, I feel like I'm in a foreign country.

You should go to Monsoon Cafe with your family or friends!

Monsoon Cafe
Address: Campari Bld, 4F, 1-6-8 Jinnan Shibuya-ku Tokyo
Phone: 03-5489-1611
Hours: 11:30-27:30 (last order 27:00)
           lunchtime 11:30-15:00 (Mon to Fri)
           brunch 11:30-17:00 (Sat and Sun and holiday)
URL: http://www.monsoon-cafe.jp/

No comments:

Post a Comment